- Study, design, develop and implement new application system
- i. Analyzes user requirements, identifies ,omissions and errors in requirements, and conducts feasibility studies
- ii. Creates designs and modifies systems specifications.
- iii. Designs user input methods, system
outputs, data and file structures, program modules, hierarchy diagrams
- iv. Writes, compiles, and modifies applications programs
- v. Develops or acquires test data and runs
tests to determine the accuracy of program logic to produce desired
debugs and revises programs based on test results.
- vi. Troubleshoot and solve problems
- vii. Provides on-call support and problem resolution for applications system
- viii. Maintains records and prepares reports and correspondence related to the work.
- Manage, monitor, maintain and housekeeping Ticketing and Reservation System (STAR)
- Manage, monitor and maintain Handheld Ticketing System (HTS)
- Manage, monitor and maintain Automated Fare Collection (AFC)
- Conduct training for end-user
- Prepare and update system documentation and user manual
- Implementation of robust, consistent and relevant Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) at the individual level;
- To deploy initiatives and helps to develop measurement systems to determine organizational improvement.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology
- Required skill(s): Experience in Oracle Database 11i , MS SQL Database and knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Key quality (s): Able to work independently, team player, quick learner, proactive, good interpersonal skills, strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- More than 2 year(s) of strong application development experience in .net environment
- Required language(s): English and Bahasa Melayu
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens
Talent Management & Organisation Development
Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad
Jalan Sultan Hishamuddin
50621 Kuala Lumpur.