Position : Shift Charge Engineer
Location : Jeddah, Mecca and other parts of Saudi Arabia (16 Positions)
Remuneration/Benefit : Attractive Salary & Allowances to commensurate with qualifications and experience
TNB REMACO (Background)
TNB REMACO offers services in Repair and Maintenance (R&M), Operation and Maintenance (O&M) of power plants and other energy related industries. While its roots are firmly consolidated on accomplishments within Malaysia, TNB REMACO has made inroad into the international arena.
• Manage activities for efficient operation of the power plant and its related systems.
• Manage the team which consists of Supervisors, Operators and other related staff.
• Lead the team during plant emergencies and ensure safe plant shutdown.
• Maintain and update logsheets, plant data and parameters trending.
• Communicate with higher authorities/plant owner on critical discrepancies of the power plant.
• Continuous monitoring of plant parameters to ensure an efficient plant performance.
• Supervise and ensure availability of the required manpower, materials and services for continuous operation of Units / Systems.
• Ensure compliance to Environmental, Health & Safety Regulations and other legal requirements.
• Malaysian citizen of age 30 and above. Retirees from TNB / IPPs are encouraged to apply.
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical) or 1stGrade Steam Engineer Certificate /1stGrade Internal Combustion Engineer Certificate issued by DOSH Malaysia.
• Minimum eight (8) years of working experience as a Shift Charge Engineer/Operation Engineer in Open Cycle /Combined Cycle Power Plants / Steam Power Plants of 100MW capacity and above.
• The candidate shall have excellent knowledge in the discipline of power plant operation involving commissioning, plant startup, shutdown, load maneuvering and handling of plant emergencies.
• Good command of written and spoken English.
• Capable to work under pressure in power plant environment.
Interested candidates with the relevant academic qualifications and experience are invited to submit a comprehensive resume detailing personal career history and accomplishments (in chronological order), copy of certificates (Degree/Diploma/SPM, etc.), present and expected salary, e-mail address, contact telephone number as well as a non-returnable recent passport-sized photograph to :
Head of Corporate Services
TNB Repair And Maintenance Sdn. Bhd. (TNB REMACO)
Level 23A, PJX-HM Shah Tower
46050 Petaling Jaya
• Closing date : 30th April 2013
• Only short-listed candidates will be notified for an interview.
• Successful candidates shall pass the medical examination and shall be employed on contract basis.
• Further enquiries, please contact En. Adnan Md Ali at 603-79642728 / firstname.lastname@example.org or Pn. Riza Mat at 603-79642742 / RizaMat@tnb.com.my